1934 LAGONDA 3 / 4 1/2 (4.5) - SOLD
- Rebuilt with a fully panelled T2 Body.
- Dash T2 type with all Original Instruments
- Original 3 Litre Radiator has been modified and Rebuilt to 4 1/2 Spec.
- Brake system modified to M45 spec. using all Original parts & new drums.
- Gearbox - T8 with all new gears & shafts.
- Rear Axle - 4 1/2 differential all Rebuilt with new 3.3:1 crown wheel & pinion.
- Engine - very late heavy spec crankcase.
- Borg & Beck clutch. Original carbs.
- Twin distributors on nearside.
- Alternator in place of dynamo on offside (looks same as dynamo)
- Free flow exhaust manifold.
- New wheels & tyres 600 x 21
- Larger capacity fuel tank
- Original windscreen.
- Body wings & chassis in black.
- Wheels in green & green interior.
Further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have another website which displays Vintage Cars for sale prewarcarsforsale.com
Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing a Vintage Car, maybe we can assist in locating a particular make/model for you.