LAGONDA LG6 Rapide - SOLD
- 1st Registered 14th June 1938
- Chassis # 12358
- Engine # 12227
- Drop Head Coupe Original Factory Coachwork by Frank Reely
- One of only 6 Rapides built on SWB Chassis
- 4.453 cc PHV Straight 6
- 140 BHP
- Twin HVS SU Carburetor
- 4 Speed Manual
- 4 Wheel Hydraulic Brakes
- Independent Front Suspension
- The LG6 Rapide first went into production in 1938. Build on a short chassis 10' 7.5" Wheelbase. Only 6 Units were built with 2-3 Seater Drop Head Coupe Bodies
- All 6 are still in existence
The Compression Ratio and Rear Axle Ratio were both altered to make this a Genuine 100 MPH Car.
In comfort with Independent Front Suspension and Hydraulic Brake and still today it is Luxury to drive.
This Rapide was part of the 'Houlthusten Collection' and was Restored by Hothusten and used extensively by him.
Under present ownership this Lagonda has taken part in a number of Touring and Rallies including 3 x Flying Scotsman Rallies and has always performed perfectly and in style.
This Lagonda is in pristine condition and has been maintained regardless of cost. It has been fitted with Louis Vuitton Luggage and fitted tools and Radio.
Further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have another website which displays Vintage Cars for sale prewarcarsforsale.com
Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing a Vintage Car, maybe we can assist in locating a particular make/model for you.